A toned and firm booty looks fantastic, but there are many reasons to take care of the gluteus muscles that go beyond looks, including the relief back pain and overall improved health.
Three main muscles make up the butt: the gluteus maximus, the largest muscle in the body, the gluteus medius and the gluteus minimus. Yoga is a great way to keep these muscles toned and firm. Try these poses for a firm, strong, and sexy butt.
How To Do The Lord Of The Dance Pose
- Stand in the Mountain Pose.
- Bend your right leg back and hold it with your right hand
- Inhale and stretch your left hand up to the sky.
- Exhale and bend forward at the hips, taking your right foot back, pressing your foot into your hand. Your left arm now moves in front of you.
- On the next exhale, bend your hips further until your trunk is parallel to the floor.Extend your right leg to the sky. Extend through the back of your neck as you look straight ahead.
- Hold the pose for 4 or 5 breaths, then release and repeat on the other side.