Well done for making it to the final day of your 7 Day Fitness Challenge! You are already making a change and on the path to being the best possible version of yourself. Congratulations!
Perform each move for 45 seconds followed by 15 seconds active recovery and hydration. Aim to complete the circuit twice.
- Butt kicks – stand with your feet shoulder distance apart. Kick your right heel to your right glute. Then your left heel to your left glute etc. Continue for 45 seconds.
- Jump squats – stand with your feet slightly wider than hip distance apart. Bend your knees and sit your butt back till your thighs are parallel to the ground. Keep your chest upright. Jump up into the air as high as you can. land softly and lower into the next squat. Continue for 45 seconds.
- Burpees – stand with feet hip distance apart. Lower your palms to the floor. Jump your feet back so that you are in a high plank position. Bend your elbows and do a push up. Now jump your feet to the outside of your hands. As you stand up, jump as high as you can, bringing your arms overhead. Continue for 45 seconds.
- Mountain climbers – start in a high plank position and draw your right knee under your torso, keeping the toes off the ground. Return the foot to the starting position. Switch the legs and do the same movement with your left leg.
- Alternating side lunges – start with your feet together. Step your left foot out to the left. Keep your right leg straight and bend your left knee. Step your left foot back to the starting position and step out with the right foot this time. Continue the movement for 45 seconds.
- Jumping lunges – start with feet shoulder width apart. Jump your left leg forward and your right leg back and land in a lunge position. Jump up and switch your legs in mid air so that you land in a lunge with this time your right leg in front. Continue the movement for 45 seconds.
- Hydrate and repeat the sequence.
Leave a Reply